Attention startups (and tech companies), the renowned Echelon Top100 pitching program is back!
This brings good news to tech companies yearning to gain visibility outside of Malaysia at least at the regional level, and wanting to build connections with potential investors.
The TOP100 is a curated program designed to discover, showcase, and accelerate the next generation of up-and-coming startups, according to information on its website. It went on to state that “the 2020 edition of Echelon is all about business matching and deal-making.”
For anyone interested, the first thing to do is to submit an application for pitching and this can be done online. Keep in mind, you’ve got to meet the following five requirements in order to qualify for Echelon Top100 2020:
- Tech company (all stages are welcomed);
- Based in or interested in entering Asia Pacific;
- Comfortable in pitching in English (Pitch deck must be in English);
- Able to commit to the whole TOP100 program through to Echelon Asia Summit in Singapore; and,
- Seeking funds or business opportunities.
Check out its website by clicking here.
All the best!